1970 Valiant sedan 318 with a three speed stick

-

Alaskan_TA

Reaction score
My new car arrived today.

Green on green 4 door sedan, stick shift, manual steering, HD manual brakes & 8 3/4" rear end.

Does anyone have production figures for the 1970 Valiant Sedans with D13? This is the only one I have ever seen, but there must be more out there.

I'll get it cleaned up & post more photos later, but right now I have to hitch back to town to get my truck.

Attachments

• home small.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 231
I love it, it drives just like a mini Road Runner. :)

Attachments

• bw.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 236
  • bw1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 249
  • bw2.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 213
  • bw3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 238
  • bw4.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 223
  • bw5.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 254
That's bad ***. Fun and utilitarian. That's the coolest a-body I've seen in a long time.

nice car, pretty darn unusual. Looks to be in great shape for an Alaskan car. Must of been garage kept.

But I really need the license plate. :) Trade a Texas for an Alaska plate.

I love it!
Especially the fact that it's a 4 door and it's green.
I would leave it as is and drive the heck out of it......

I love it!
Especially the fact that it's a 4 door and it's green.
I would leave it as is and drive the heck out of it......
I agree,those 318's tuned up will run good,so 8 3/4 eh? does it have a SG? That will be a fun car...koolness

If your going to have a 4 door, that's the one to have. And to tell you the truth, I want it.

Ok, now we need to stroke the 318, swap in a Passon 5 speed, and slip some 4.10s in the rear! Just kidding, love it just the way it is. But, my idea would be a fun sleeper. ;)

Ok, now we need to stroke the 318, swap in a Passon 5 speed, and slip some 4.10s in the rear! Just kidding, love it just the way it is. But, my idea would be a fun sleeper. ;)

You're right ,we can never leave well enough alone! lol

It came up from the lower 48, it arrived yesterday.

Tex, I collect plates, but all of mine are packed away with the list of the ones I do not have yet. I gave my last extra AK plate to a pal at Carlisle last July, but I am always on the lookout for them.

No modifications are planned ecxept for a mini-starter & solid motor mount on the driver's side, the rubber one in it is torn & I know I could make that happen again & again.....

At some point I would like to get it to a drag strip just to see what it can do when flogged hard, but for know I am just going to give it a thorough detailing & drive it as much as I can.

Thanks...yeah I need to make a list too...I've got quite a few now but...missing Alaska,CA, Or, ...etc...

Nice. And with the pinnacle of the 318 with 230 HP!

I like it.

-
Back