1971 340 Demon Trade?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife also does not really like 'verts. She doesn't like her hair in her teeth or something like that. That's one of the reasons I traded off my 67 as well.

It is tempting. What engine does it have?

built 318 block flat top piston 340 j heads 268 cam headers alum intake posi rear yuke axles 4.5 11 disc brakes 2 1/4 aluim exhaust 40 seies flwmaster new bumper tailights and housing new everything works gts hood 68 inserts

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 640
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 645
Some have asked for a video. It stopped raining long enough to take a quick one. It was dark-ish, so it's not the best, especially from a cell phone. I was trying to show the tach, but I didn't have enough light.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppMovXjIZrY"]YouTube - 1971 Dodge Demon 340[/ame]

FWIW I've seen Tom's car in person, it's a great car, not a national show winner but a VERY nice above average local show/driver quality car. IMO it's well worth what he's asking. No shame in owning this one for sure!

FWIW I've seen Tom's car in person, it's a great car, not a national show winner but a VERY nice above average local show/driver quality car. IMO it's well worth what he's asking. No shame in owning this one for sure!

so your saying it's worth 18k?

Placing a value on any car is somewhat subjective to individual opinion. In my opinion the car should bring mid to high teens in todays market, maybe a bit more at a major auction. Of course my opinion could change (up or down) if I did a complete inspection of the car and made other discoveries (which I have not). It did sit in my driveway a few months ago on a sunny day, I checked it out for a half an hour or so and it had great curb appeal with no major detractors, it's a nice car.

What exact number it's worth will be determined when someone makes an offer the seller accepts.

Is that the car you were working on when I was there last April, John? It's a nice looking car, but I'm not really into the early A's.

Uh.

Attachments

• 71 Demon 340 Scotts Driveway - Drivers 2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 283
  • 71 Demon 340 Scotts Driveway - Drivers Rear.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 269
  • Back Seat.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 257
  • Bumper Grill.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 281
  • Front Seat.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 265
Is that the car you were working on when I was there last April, John? It's a nice looking car, but I'm not really into the early A's.

Wish I had know you were selling last fall. I was in the market. I ended up with a 71 RR which is almost finished.

" The car came out of Seattle. I'm sure some of you guys over there recognize it. "

I think I saw that car for sale at kompact Kar Korner in
Lynnwood ,Wa a couple of years ago.
I remember it because of the column auto.

" The car came out of Seattle. I'm sure some of you guys over there recognize it. "

I think I saw that car for sale at kompact Kar Korner in
Lynnwood ,Wa a couple of years ago.
I remember it because of the column auto.

The guy I got it from said that he had owned it for several years, and he got it from a friend who had had it for a while before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back