Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
howdy all, cosgig here. Up for sale in this listing is a set of new Legendary bucket seat backs correct in application for 1971-72 A&E Body, and 1971-74 B Body. These are brand new, still in their packaging, black in color, and in undamaged condition! These list for $258 a piece new, I'm asking $400 for the pair plus shipping from my zip code 48169, or they can be picked up at or near my home near Ann Arbor, Mi. As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!!

IMG_4259.JPG

IMG_4260.JPG

IMG_4271.JPG

Last edited:
Hey gang, I was alerted to a possible discrepancy in my pricing of these! I stated above that these list for $258 a piece on the Legendary website, although when you bring them up, it states next to the quantity box "pr"! So, I clicked one in the box to see what came up, and in fact charges you $258 a piece! I want to be fair with my pricing, and don't want a computer goofup to ruin this ad, but I believe they want $258 a piece for these!

These don't belong to me, and I did not buy them! I am simply listing them for a longtime FABO member who just can't do cars anymore. He has one car, and barely drives it, and bought these for a project that he simply can no longer do! I'm just being a friend, and trying to help, and have absolutely no stake in the deal, other than to just handle the deal and send him the money! I want to make sure it's 100% correct!

IMG_4277.PNG

IMG_4278.PNG

According to my latest Legendary catalog it states plastic seat backs 1971-74 $258 a pair. At least that’s what my catalog states.

Hey gang, I was alerted to a possible discrepancy in my pricing of these! I stated above that these list for $258 a piece on the Legendary website, although when you bring them up, it states next to the quantity box "pr"! So, I clicked one in the box to see what came up, and in fact charges you $258 a piece! I want to be fair with my pricing, and don't want a computer goofup to ruin this ad, but I believe they want $258 a piece for these!

These don't belong to me, and I did not buy them! I am simply listing them for a longtime FABO member who just can't do cars anymore. He has one car, and barely drives it, and bought these for a project that he simply can no longer do! I'm just being a friend, and trying to help, and have absolutely no stake in the deal, other than to just handle the deal and send him the money! I want to make sure it's 100% correct!

View attachment 1715162557

View attachment 1715162558
upload_2018-4-8_19-11-16-png.1715162764

upload_2018-4-8_19-18-21-png.1715162766

Just wanted to check price --- Looks like Legendary Part FK71ABEOM18100 is $258/pr and Classic is $199/pr., called Rick @ Legendary to confirm and they are $258/pr.,

Ok gang, im going to put these on hold until I get this solved! I'm going ask a mod to close the ad until I can talk to Legendary, and Paul who owns them, and reprocessing them accordingly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back