[WANTED] 1971-72 Demon window regulator and tracks

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have regulators from 67-9 cudas, I believe they are the same. If so pm me and I'll give you a good deal.
Given the limited interchange information for these I'm not certain but you might be right.
How much may I ask are you wanting for your?

I've got some of it....but not all of it...I'm not a duster/ demon guy so not sure what is all here.... mabby someone will chime in

IMG_20220222_083204962.jpg

IMG_20220222_083218279.jpg

$30/pr of regulators. Cudamark is an encyclopedia of Mopar knowledge, so I would take his advice.
Also go to mymopar.com and chk for a manual for your car.
@CFD244 may have something ?
Given the limited interchange information for these I'm not certain but you might be right.
How much may I ask are you wanting for your?

Those parts are '70-2 Duster and Demon only.

I have complete doors I can dismantle that are rusted. I was saving them for my fiberglass doors but I went with race doors and the take a fixed lexan window. $75 for every part in a door plus ride. I have several of both doors. Window assemblies work fine. You will get them as removed not cleaned up and painted. Each door boxed separately and then put in one box.

I have complete doors I can dismantle that are rusted. I was saving them for my fiberglass doors but I went with race doors and the take a fixed lexan window. $75 for every part in a door plus ride. I have several of both doors. Window assemblies work fine. You will get them as removed not cleaned up and painted. Each door boxed separately and then put in one box.
I will take them!

Yes sir!
I will take driver's side complete window assembly that you are offering, if you still have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back