-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mad dog

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a driver side lens for a garage wall art project, not looking to break the bank, looking for driver quality piece would be fine.. Thanks Rich

I think I have a single lense but not sure what side it's off of, I'd have to look tomorrow. Are you still needing one?

There is one on eBay in Canada for $25 plus $23 shipping

thanks Mtrhead, i seen that one... its chipped up pretty good, i dont need perfection but thats a little too rough for what i want to do....Rich

I actually have 2 of them. Do either look like what your after? They both have a chip but in decent shape.

left lense 1.jpg

left lense 2.jpg

I think i could make that work, what are your prices?

For one or both? I don't need either and I have a brand new pair for my Demon. I'll get around to putting them in sooner or later since the ones in the car are in decent shape.

just for one of them... i only need the lens, not the whole light bucket, interested in the bottom picture

I know you were after just a lense, I don't want to let go of the buckets just yet. How about $50 shipped?

My address..
Richard Hourigan
131 Budding Ridge
Southington CT

I would like the lens in the bottom photo, the one with the chip in the reverse part of the lens

Once you send the money I'll box it up and ship it out. I'll be shipping through USPS

Got the money. I'll get you a tracking number when I get a label printed. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back