-
Status
Not open for further replies.

qsx837

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 dodge demon,original orange,black int,454 cu.in small block pump gas motor,B1BA heads,M1 intake,adp carb,t&d rockers,727 trans w/brake,8 3/4,superstock springs,6pt cage,280bg pump,car is not cut up or tubbed.clean car,minor body issues,quarters mint,trunk,under carriage,engine compartment,straight body.all lights,horn,wipers,work.could be street driven need tires.best pass 10.54@126 . 17,500or bo 617-694-8007,[email protected]
Attached Images

duster 247.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Post some more pics. A mid 10 sec. Demon for $17.5K Wish I had more money (like I need another Demon). Where's that darn winning lottery ticket when you need it?

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Post some more pics. A mid 10 sec. Demon for $17.5K Wish I had more money (like I need another Demon). Where's that darn winning lottery ticket when you need it?
It is a deal for all the parts into it and clean car.

duster 241.jpg

duster 223.jpg

Have a Bump on me! For a well priced sure sweet demon. No way to build this car for this price! Sweet ride , i sure wish that i had found this before i started to restore my dart. Good luck with the sale.

Have a Bump on me! For a well priced sure sweet demon. No way to build this car for this price! Sweet ride , i sure wish that i had found this before i started to restore my dart. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks have to sell at lower price due to job but can't sell for less i rather live in the car then let it go to cheap.

I would love to buy the engine and trans that is in this great Mopar...

So many people having to sell their toys lately. Prices dropping because nobody wants to make big purchases due to uncertain economy. good market for real buyers, though.

So many people having to sell their toys lately. Prices dropping because nobody wants to make big purchases due to uncertain economy. good market for real buyers, though.
Trust me this is a great deal.

Beautiful car and more-than-fair price. Just don't have that kind of coin right now. Good luck - send it to a good home.

Beautiful Demon qsx837. I came across a 71' Demon this summer sitting back in the woods. I had hoped to pull her out and bring her back to life. But, after looking her over and finding the rear section completely rusted out, I left her there. I took what I figured I could use off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back