-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengergary

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I know this is an A-Body site but figured I'd ask if maybe one of you guys had a 71 Challenger Grill laying around. I don't want a NOS grille or a used one priced like a NOS one. Just need something for a project that is missing the grille. I don't mind having to make some repairs.

PM me if you can help out.

I have one that needs some repair in the middle on the lower lip, rest of grille is good used shape, asking 600, but I am in central arkansas and can not ship. if you want pics let me know, might take me a few days
I have no way to get to Arkansas so I guess it's a no unless you decide you can ship it. If you decide you can ship, let me know, I am very interested.

I have no way to get to Arkansas so I guess it's a no unless you decide you can ship it. If you decide you can ship, let me know, I am very interested.
I understand, it will make some one a nice grille with a bit of work. If you or any of your friends, ever come my way, let me know. Or it any one is going to a mopar show anywhere close, nashville, kentucky, 5012586362

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back