[WANTED] 1971 Dart Swinger Bucket Seats (in Black)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Haertel

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for rebuildables (in Black) but if the price is right and you have a decent set that doesn't need recovery, I'm interested in that as well.

Last edited:
i have good low back cores or
a nice pair of 68 ready to go in white

Probably should have put what color I was looking for, sorry about that. Need black, back seat is black already and in perfect shape so, definitely don't want to change that out. I appreciate the response though.

I think I have a used set in the shop, I'll check condition & get a photo for you.

I think I have a used set in the shop, I'll check condition & get a photo for you.

Excellent, thank you. The set that's in there now is out of a Dodge pickup with electric controls. Comfy sure, right for the car? No friggin way. It sits way too tall, crushes my thighs into the steering wheel and makes it really hard to get in and out of the drivers seat. Passenger it's probably no big deal but I want them to match and it'd be great if they could match the back seat, but that might take recovering them.

Here are two photos, the one year only medallions are intact. $380.00 for the pair plus UPS Ground to get them to you.

If you want them I'll message you with my email address.

1971 dart seats 1.JPG

1971 dart seats 2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back