-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedmon1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all! After some advice from a couple people and some further thinking, I am deciding to part out my 71 Dart Swinger. No motor no trans. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I have!

Current items on hold or sold:

-A body 8 3/4 non sure grip I think 3.23 gears (on hold)
-Trunk lid Dodge emblem (sold)
-GT Sport emblem (sold)
-driverside fiberglass front fender and NOS passenger replacement fiberglass fender (on hold)
-steering wheel (sold)
-grille (on hold)
-rear view mirror/mount, gas cap, gauge cluster (on hold)
-steering column (on hold)

Items on hold are on hold until paid for. If buyer backs out, I will repost the item again.

Wanna help out fellow mopar people out there so all prices on items are best offers only. I don't know a lot about the Darts or a lot of the values of parts, but I'm not in it for the money. I just wanna help out. I would also prefer local pickup of the larger items, but shipping can be done at buyers cost. Message me for certain items and I will get photos! Thanks everyone! Mopar or no car!

IMG_2838.JPG

IMG_3689.JPG

IMG_3698.JPG

IMG_3688.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3690.JPG

Last edited:
I'm interested 4 things:
-steering wheel (with center cap)
-rear view mirror + mounting bracket (full assembly) -- need pics
-gauge cluster -- need pics
-I am also interested in the gas cap. Can you get pics of that front and back? I really need another '71 gas cap if you have the same one as my '71.

As @abodyjoe says your inbox is full so start a conversation with me when you can. Thanks.

what kinda shape are the chrome head light eyebrows in and the chrome piece across the front of the hood

I could use those front bumper guards. They look pretty decent. My car is a 70 and I think they are the same. I can paypal you payment. How much do you want for them.

I'm interested in gas tank filler pipe and vent pipe for gas tank that goes in trunk, if these are available I'll give you 50 for both of them.

Hey all! After some advice from a couple people and some further thinking, I am deciding to part out my 71 Dart Swinger. No motor no trans. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I have!

-GT Sport emblem (sold)
-driverside fiberglass front fender and NOS passenger replacement fiberglass fender (on hold)
-steering wheel (sold)
-grille (on hold)

Items on hold are on hold until paid for. If buyer backs out, I will repost the item again.

Wanna help out fellow mopar people out there so all prices on items are best offers only. I don't know a lot about the Darts or a lot of the values of parts, but I'm not in it for the money. I just wanna help out. I would also prefer local pickup of the larger items, but shipping can be done at buyers cost. Message me for certain items and I will get photos! Thanks everyone! Mopar or no car!

View attachment 1714987473

View attachment 1714987474

View attachment 1714987475

View attachment 1714987477

View attachment 1714987478

View attachment 1714987479

Interested in headlight and engine wiring harness if decent. Need cost with shipping to 49055. Would be interested in the whole front clip if separate deals do not go. Would pick it all up at once.

-GT Sport emblem (sold)
-steering wheel (sold)
-grille (on hold)

View attachment 1714987473

View attachment 1714987474

View attachment 1714987475

View attachment 1714987477

View attachment 1714987478

View attachment 1714987479

I'm interested in the map light switch,light, and complete map light harness. If it's a rear air switch I'm interested in the switch and the harness all the way to the blower motor ! Thanks!

I'm interested in the 8 3/4 Rear-end U bolts and Shock plates if available, shipped to VA zip 24179

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back