1971 Demon 340 stroker

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What rear axle and ratio? What tranny? Any more pics? I am looking for a Demon to play with while my fish gets too much money poured into it's body.

You can take it to the PMs if you want.

Sorry for the delay. I have not checked this site in months and I sold my Demon yesterday. It has 3.55 gears and a 727 TorqueFlite. I still have some pictures in my photobucket page, but sent all the others to the buyer last night. It is a sad, but I never really drove it and it went to a better home and will get the respect and driving that it deserves

Hey Mark.... not to kick you in the sack but if you get 15K you should take it and run like h_ll! sorry Dude..

I had many offers in the last few months running from $3,000.00 to $10,000.00 on ebay. All less than what I paid for the car and it barely ran when I bought it. ebay and craiglist are for all low ballers hoping to get something for practically nothing. I use ebay to get rid of junk that I have collected and I have made a few thousand clearing out my garage and attic. After a few interested parties made offers I finally sold it to a guy in Buffalo NY. It needed a new paint job and I was going to keep it for the engine, transmission and other parts. Too nice of a car to use as a parts car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back