-
Status
Not open for further replies.

greazerlou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Whats up all, Im putting my Demon up for sale. Being laid off it just doesnt make sense to hold on to a project like this. Here are the details in a nutshell:

Body has rust issues and interior is also rough. The original drivetrain, brakes & suspension are in perfect working order. Quick details on the car as follows:

Motor: Slant 6
Tranny: 3 speed manual (floor shifted)
Rear End: 7-1/4
Suspension: stock slant 6 front & rear
Brakes: manual drums all around (sbp)
Steering: manual

Below is my Craigslist link. Phone call or text is preferred. Havent figured out how to post pics with my iphone yet but if you contact me I can email or text them to you.

The registration is current, its insured and I have the title in hand (in my name of course!) Trying to get $1100 but I really need the dough so feel free to make an offer!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/3008307546.html

just send the pics to your email, save the to your puter, and upload them... really need pics, but at that price it should go pretty quick GLWTS

pent, i have looked at this thread 3 times, trying to convince myself for another roadtrip!!!!!!!!!! we think alot alike.lol

Thanks for the interest everyone, discharger1332 just dropped off a deposit and will be back in the am with a flatbed... woohoo!!!

good luck with it discharger!!!

Hey discharger where you at the swapmeet in Long Beach today on Sunday. Thought I seen a Valiant like you avatar there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back