-
Status
Not open for further replies.

survivordemon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a original metal California 71 Demon. The paint is a few years old and looks great. The car is laser straight with the Demon stripes and 340 logos. There is tons of new stuff including headliner, carpet, firewall insulation, arm rest bezels, speaker shelf, trunk mat, aluminum radiator, washer bottle and tee, under hood wire harness, battery tray, pos. cable and hold downs, front brakes (drum), 4 tires, 15x7 rallyes (all new), rechromed correct gas cap, new correct hood scoops and rubber bezels. I have the heater box with new heater core, with a rebuild kit (not done or installed).
The car has a rebuilt 340 with correct manifolds, air cleaner, 340 torsion bars and front sway bar, rebuilt 727 trans. and new torque converter. The engine has NEVER been fired. This is a bench seat car with the 7-1/4 rear.
I drove the car with the 6 in it and everything works, I don't have time to finish it. You will need a drive shaft, carb, exhaust, battery and some other odds and ends to finish. It was originally B7 blue, now a little darker? This is a very nice car, Tuff wheel, no chipped taillights. $15,000.
If you don't want the engine or trans. I will take off some of the price. I also have blue wheels and hub caps if you don't want the Rallyes. The car is near Green Bay WI.

IMG_30926485491007.jpeg

IMAG0644.jpg

IMAG0421.jpg

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0512.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

Last edited:
Are You in Wisconsin, or Canada ? -- Looks like the license plate is Wisconsin. -- I should have looked at that, before I posted. -- Nice Demon.

Just to be clear this is an original slanty car,right?
Does it have a rally dash?
And still the 9 inch SBP drums all 'round?
Was a slant six, upgraded with 340 torsion bars and front sway bar. No rallye dash, new drum brakes in front. I do have the bigger drums available.

New fuel lines, new transmission lines, new plug wires, distributor installed, trans linkage and kick down stuff done. Pulleys and fan on.
Also have the driveshaft!
IMG_0613.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back