1971 Dodge Demon 340 Shell

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
man if i had the money i would buy it and make it strictly a race car

Does anyone have any idea what you need to do to bring it into the U.S.? and where i could get the paperwork to fill out ahead of time.

call the border crossing that you would go through to bring it over and ask them...they will tell you what paperwork you need....also, if you google how to import a car into the us you should find some stuff...google owns!

i am getting ready to ship my duster to red deer,alberta canada in a few weeks to a month. i know for sure you have to have a copy of the title, bill of sale, owner and seller information,purchase/selling price all at the border at least 72 hrs ahead of delivery time. they say if you do this it does not take to long to cross, since they will have time to research and be ready to know the car is not stolen.

i am getting ready to ship my duster to red deer,alberta canada in a few weeks to a month. i know for sure you have to have a copy of the title, bill of sale, owner and seller information,purchase/selling price all at the border at least 72 hrs ahead of delivery time. they say if you do this it does not take to long to cross, since they will have time to research and be ready to know the car is not stolen.

and be prepared to wait at the border for a while...also make sure you have a copy of the fax confirmation from when you sent the title, because they will as you for that as well (and if they dont then just in case its good to have)..its really not a hard process, but a little research in to what crossing you going across requires wouldnt hurt....if they dont get your fax, you have to wait until it clears:angry7:

No fender tag or build sheet?How do you know its a 4-speed?Blue dashpad dyed black,original orange car?Hmmm interesting combo.Title on car?how much in US $$?

I should say it was a standard until further notice, could have been a 3-speed I guess, still has the pedals and you can see where the hump was cut out for an automatic. I believe I have all the paper work needed to sell this car anywhere.

k so your not willing to part an real 340 car out but your willing to chop it up into peices and sell it to a scrapyard??? that makes no sense!

i hope you dont scrap it...that would be a shame...if that was your plan and if i had the money and place to keep for later id buy it...please dont do it, please!

No Way this car is getting scrapped, I'm trying to gain interest in some one buying the car, I will likely try to sell it at Moparfest if it doesn't sell before, but it will likely have the Moparfest premium on it.

Still for sale, $2000 CDN obo, Will possibly trade for a jeep or dodge truck.

I would love that car. Distance is the only real problem for me. I even have a cool Dodge truck I would be willing to trade. A 75 D100 Short bed with a 440 and a 3:55 sure grip. Rust free too. Sorry that you have had no luck on the sale. I wish i could afford to transport it.

Jeremy

I could get you a rolling 76 2wd short box black non stepside auto with big block mounting brackets.

nerd racing, Could you send some pictures? Where are you located?

Sean m did you ever sell that demon? I was just browsing and thought i would ask just in case lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back