1971 Dodge Demon 340 Shell

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
still available, $3500 Canadian, looks pretty good in US dollars these days!!

is it a suregrip? and is it a big block or small block k member? man what i would buy if i had the space and time....very nice looking car you should post some pics of the interior as well....shouldnt have problems selling that car...ill shoot it around to some guys i know who might be interested

No it's not a sure grip, and it has a small block k-member.

Here are some interior pictures

100_6145.JPG

100_6146.JPG

100_6140.JPG

Im assuming the cage and interior dont come with the car?

I cut the roll cage out as I was going to make it a street car, I have all the pieces that I cut out but it wasn't a very good cage anyways it was bolted to just the floor boards, no other bracing, I would doubt it would have passed a good safety tech at the track.

The car never had an interior when I got it, what you see is how I got it, but I did purchase a pair of new leather racing/sport seats that I'm thinking of selling, they could be part of the deal as well.

It is an actual "H" code 340 car originally a 4-speed car as well.

Any pic of the engine bay? Is the inner fenders there, disc brakes?, any holes in floor or trunk, stock gas tank? hows the chrome around the windows, ny glass missing or broken? Thanks Harry.

I do have pictures of the engine, bay but for some reason I can't find them on my computer, I will have to take some more for you, the inner fender wells have had holes cut in them for headers, but they would be patchable. The car has 4 wheel drums on it right now. The trunk has been patched in the past but is pretty solid, floors are pretty good would need little patches, I don't think it would require new floor pans at all. I have all the trim for around the glass, and all the class is present and in good condition, no cracks or anything.

I am not parting it out, this is an original 340 4-speed Demon with a good body on it. Maybe if it was a /6 car but not a 340 car.

Basically what you see in the pictures is what you get. I will throw in the new leather seats I have for the car, retail for about $750.

Fender tag is gone, but the original colour was Hemi orange

No I don't have the original 4-speed transmission, the car sits pretty much how I bought it.

January Sale first $2500 in the month of January takes it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back