-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn M

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 71 Dodge Demon 340 4-speed shell for sale, body is in very good shape, it has been a drag car since mid 70's. 8-3/4 rear end and v8 k-frame. $5000cdn OBO. Will consider trade for 77-80 stepside "D" series pick up. Call Shawn 519-662-3523 or e-mail [email protected]

100_5880.jpg

100_5879.jpg

100_5881.jpg

Looks like a good starting point for somebody. Good luck with the sale!

Thats something I'd really like. All set up for just what I want to do.
(Muha ha ha ha ha ha)

440Wip - I don't know how you know that but yes the pictures were taken in Bright Ontario Canada, but the car is now in New Hamburg, not far from Moparfest.

The dollar is pretty much on par, I think the US dollar is actually worth a little more now, but the price is OBO, so I say try an offer.

How much is that in US? Price may be a little steep? 8)
:-D Just to give you an idea/comparison, $6,000.00 united states dollars , is $6,255.00 canadian dollars. So actually it would cost you less for the car than stated, since his quote is in canadian dollars. :-D:-D

It's not terribly far from PA, I made it to Carlisle in less than 8 hours, not so bad, not like driving from california.

Too bad you're not looking for a Ramcharger... I happen to have one kicking around here in Ottawa and a strong fetish for Demons!

YYJ3126316_1.jpg

it's funny you say that, I really like ramchargers, and you have a really nice looking one there, but I said to the wife do you like ramchargers or do you like the trucks better, and she really likes the trucks, so I'm going with the trucks.

You could always take a Sawzall to the Ramcharger and make a pick-up out of it. NOT! ;)

Too bad though, the Ramcharger is a rust-free unit I bought out in Victoria BC last summer and drove back. Got it Krowned and drove it last winter but it's retired from daily/winter driving since I bought a Jeep. Spends most of its time now sitting in the driveway looking angry...

Yall get together and combine the Demon and the Ramcharger to build me a
4X4 Demonino. LOL

what do you think about this?1981 dodge d 150.has a cammed and hedders on a 318 with a edelbrock performer and a double pumper.a833 4spd out of a big block challenger. 8.75 axle w/3.55 clutch posi. new seat.black dash and door panels.roll pan square chrome tips. 2.5 in dual exhaust. lots of fun.15x10 rear wheels and 295-50-15 rear tires.

DSC01330.JPG

DSC01331.JPG

DSC01332.JPG

DSC01328.JPG

DSC01329.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back