1971 Dodge Demon Delcamino - $7000 (volant pa)

-

burgmopar

Reaction score
Looks like someone put some thought into this one...

1971 Dodge Demon Delcamino

Car is in great shape. Body is straight and roof in done nice not a hack job. 360 motor auto tranny runs great

00V0V_lh90PDx2OW3_1200x900.jpg

It's been posted before to a plethora of hate, but I like it too. The only one thing that doesn't look right is the angle behind the B pillar. If they had made that more parallel, Ithink it would have looked a little better.....but it's not bad like it is.

what a waste of a perfectly good pair of slotted mags

banghead.gif

I like the general styling, but the actual implementation just doesn't "get" it.

To put this another way, too bad Ma didn't build them.

Maybe they should call it" los diablos de la rancheros" or some such as it appears some of henrys boys put it together.

That is pretty cool, my only quibble is it was done to a Demon and not a Duster or Dart Sport where many more of those models were built.

RRR is right on, that car has been making the rounds on eBay and Craigslist for at least a few years now. Not sure if it's all been the same seller, but it's made a bunch of appearances on the market.

Looks like a pretty good job actually, but it's obviously not going to be everyone's cup of tea. There's nothing to compare it to for pricing either, just comes down to how much you want to pay for a El CaDemon. Demonino?

That is pretty cool, my only quibble is it was done to a Demon and not a Duster or Dart Sport where many more of those models were built.

Don't worry, I turned my Duster into a Demon. I'm not the only one either.

I'd pay 5k Canadian and use it as a work truck , spray in a bedliner and paint the engine bay body colour so it doesn't look like an effin bow tie it would be neat but 7k US is double that so no sale at that price .

-
Back