1971 dodge demon doors question????

-

yeah

The gang’s all here
Reaction score
hey guys im just wondering if 1971 dodge demon doors will work on a 1973 dodge dart sport? Probably a stupid question, cause they look identical but figured i would ask.

Thanks

71 demon doors have an integrated upper steel panel built in the inner structure a 73 has a bolt on bracket and plastic trim for the upper panel and the internal pieces are different including the placement of the inside door handle. Your panels will not interchange either

hey don, so have you had the time to check for the glas for my 1973 dodge dart car? Going back to my post about the doors thou, would the demon doors bolt up the same way as my dart doors and fit properly? The interior part of the door does not matter to me that much , im making all the door panels my selfe.

PM just sent.
Thanks Don

hey don, so have you had the time to check for the glas for my 1973 dodge dart car? Going back to my post about the doors thou, would the demon doors bolt up the same way as my dart doors and fit properly? The interior part of the door does not matter to me that much , im making all the door panels my selfe.

Again thanks for all the responses guys. I got a guy in Wisconsin that im going to see tomorrow and the doors are fully loaded with everything. I was just curious if they fit on my car, did int wanna end up getting something and then hating my life haha. But that's usually my luck with my car so i guess we will see.

-
Back