[SOLD] 1971 Dodge Demon "Sizzler" EV2 !!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bonded title is 3 years here. I know the title issue is a big deterant. All I can say is that from what we have been told from where the car was last registered is that the car is off the radar due to not being registered in over 20 years. Just sucks to get a title in Idaho. The need for us to move the car eased up a little, but we still dont have the time or efforts to do this car justice. Its still avail...pm me with questions.

-RPM

Well, I got permission from my SO to buy the car. Soon as the funds are deposited in my account, I will be heading to ID to pick me up a nice little project :D

I am SOOOO EXCITED :cheers:

j

Car was sold and loaded up and on it way to a happy new location.
Congrats to a fellow FABO member. I cant wait to start seeing the "resto" thread on this car.

THANKS FABO

-RPM

Just to let you know, we made it home with few issues. It was a LONG drive, but she is in my driveway waiting on me to get her of the trailer :D I want to say thank you to RPM for everything.

Thanks again!

j

is it still available..????
People !!! This car must go go go !
I thought I would put it on here and see if anyone is capable of getting it fast.
Original 1971 Dodge Demon "Sizzler" package. Rare EV2 Hemi orange option.
This car is a moderate to simple resto for a awesome rare packaged car.
There is very very minimal rust issues... I mean.... minimal !
There is some minor body damage that will have to be taken care of.
The floor pans are all solid. Try finding info out on the "Sizzler" packages very little even on the WWW. Fender tag in original shape and location.
I wanted this car to restore, but I have no place for storing it or the funds to put it back together. I have numerous and I mean numerous pictures I can send to a e-mail on this car.
I believe the original '71 318 still resides onder the hood, but its missing intake and motor has not run in years. So total rebuild will be in order. I believe the orginal 904 is still in place. The car has a 8 3/4 rear end, but somewhere along the lines got the large bolt patterned axles. So rear are LBP and front wheels are SBP. I have dug around and got a little and very little info on these cars.... It will need some work.. but if put back to original condition you will have prob the only one in the U.S. !!!
.....ok ok... here is the kicker.... There is NO.... NO....Title on the car. we know the history on the car, but the title and the original owner are gone.
So you will have to get a title from one of the companies that does that.
2nd Kicker... car is located in Boise Idaho. The car needs gone ASAP so you will have to make quick plans to have it hauled.

P.m. me and I can give more info on this car !!! Pics avail too. Serious inquiries only please !!!

$2500 FIRM !!!

-RPM
demon1.jpg

demon2.jpg

demon3.jpg

demon4.jpg

demon5.jpg

demon6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back