-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Isenberg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my late fathers Dodge Demon. It was only built in 1971-72 & only the 1971 has the Demon decals and this one has the drop-down back seat. All new in the Demon are: 360 engine w/about 3000 miles, tires, shorty headers, intake manifold, A/C, serpentine belt drive, battery, power steering, custom designed dash with electronic gauges, rebuilt front end, rear shackles, gas tank, stainless steel fuel sending unit, clutch assembly & much more. 5-speed manual on the floor. Has bluetooth. Pristine black interior with black vinyl top. Asking $35,000.

IMG_040.jpg

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

Are you sure it is a correct 71 Demon? Or is it a 73 Dart Sport that was cloned into a Demon? Reason I am asking is that I thought the fold down rear seat wasn't even an option until 1973 on the Dart Sports? Can you post a picture of the vin tag, build sheet and data tag on the fender. Thanks!

The car is at a different location so I cannot get pictures right away, but will. I am sure it's a 1971. Perhaps the seats were added as much was updated. I don't really know a lot about the car history as it was my fathers and I'm not much of a classic car person nor did we talk about it. The VIN is LM29H1B341375.

Thanks. Perhaps they were added over time. I will keep an eye out for pictures of the date plate and build sheet.

73 up rear seat grafted in to a 71 Demon.

Pretty car, seen it at pavillions a couple times.

This is a 73 car with 71 numbers. Three things point it out that shouldn't be there. Can you see it? This is with out the sail panels. And other things mentioned. I know this is a for sale thread and I would not comment but I thought clones were to be made aware of for those that don't know. That is what we do on this site. Protect buyers that don't know.

Well I just saw something else. Thats 4 things

the hood scoops are not 71 either, look like they are from a 72. Nice looking car either way.

Not sure if it is a clone or not...if so, someone did a good job putting 71 marker lights on a 73. It could possibly be a 71 that someone added the fold-down seat, and plastic sail panels added to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling my late fathers Dodge Demon. It was only built in 1971-72 & only the 1971 has the Demon decals and this one has the drop-down back seat. All new in the Demon are: 360 engine w/about 3000 miles, tires, shorty headers, intake manifold, A/C, serpentine belt drive, battery, power steering, custom designed dash with electronic gauges, rebuilt front end, rear shackles, gas tank, stainless steel fuel sending unit, clutch assembly & much more. 5-speed manual on the floor. Has bluetooth. Pristine black interior with black vinyl top. Asking $35,000.

View attachment 1715374254

View attachment 1715374255

View attachment 1715374256

View attachment 1715374257

View attachment 1715374258

Do you have a fender tag and or a build sheet? That would clear up a lot of these questions and statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back