Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
this car is/will be considered a roller.

this car has sat in the same spot since 1982 until last year. it is a real 340 with rallye dash, with tach, 8.75 rear with open 3:23 gears. kelsey hayes disc brakes up front. the engine in the car is a 318. the original trans is still in the car. i have the original radiator, 340 manifolds and the original fan shroud along with original clutch fan.
car has orange bucket seats that need to be recovered, foam is good. door panels need to be cleaned, but are decent.
the driver side floor pan is gone. passenger side is perfect.
the driver side frame rail needs 2 3 inch long peice replaced at the rear most part of it, near where it meets the floor pan. the trunk pan is saveable, but definatly needs the center and a patch. the cowl on driver side up top under the hood needs a replacement peice. inner fenders are solid. roof is solid. needs a trunk lid but i have one to go with the car. hood is little dented, but i have a another one that has th3e dual hood scoops that goes with the car. the only thing i bought the car for originally was the sharktooth grille. i am keeping that. but i have a mint stock 70 duster grille that goes with the car. all trim is there and in great shape. the dash pad has a few little cracks near the corners near the glass, but are hardly noticeable. all glass in the car is good with no hazing.
i really do not want to sell, but this one or my 340 4 speed has to go.
3,700.00 firm.
the car is located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in virginia

sharktooth car 002.jpg

sharktooth car 001.jpg

sharktooth car 003.jpg

sharktooth car 004.jpg

sharktooth car 005.jpg

sharktooth car 006.jpg

I would kill for that duster!! really wish I had the money! bet it wont last long..

well, if someone pm me and talks to me with a little respect, ill cut the price to the right guy

marking this car as sold. money has been received. thanks fabo

congrats....someone just got a clean original car.

dispite what anyone says about the price, theres over $6000 on parts so the price your asking is more then fair....

not to mention it and orig H-code car with a rare interior color.

CONGRATS 340plot.

glad to see you got it sold, hopefully the buyer will be restoring this rare option car.

Not to mention you will be keeping your other duster now right? and you got a shark tooth grille out of the deal! can't go wrong there!.

good job,glad to see things worked out for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back