1971 duster fender mounted turn signals

-

snowcrane2005

Reaction score
I am trying to do research on fender mounted turn signals for a 1971 duster but not getting much for a clear answer. Wondering if they are the same as a 1971 cuda?

Not the same as far as I know. The 71 cuda might be one year only.
These look like the correct ones for your duster. They used this smaller version up through 72. In 73 the housing was fatter and less streamlined.
Mopar Fender Turn Signal Assembly Signals Pair Dart Coronet 71 Charger SuperBee | eBay

Be careful, there are some listed on ebay as 71 cuda but they are not correct. Just though I would mention if you are comparing.

I am trying to do research on fender mounted turn signals for a 1971 duster but not getting much for a clear answer. Wondering if they are the same as a 1971 cuda?
Yes they are exactly the same as a 71 Cuda including the lens, socket, housing and cable (pigtail)

Yes they are exactly the same as a 71 Cuda including the lens, socket, housing and cable (pigtail)
Not to be repeated myself but are you sure they are the same? So if I order a complete set for a 71 cuda that need to be painted those are the right ones?

Not to be repeated myself but are you sure they are the same? So if I order a complete set for a 71 cuda that need to be painted those are the right ones?
BTW i am only speaking for original equipment NOT REPO or REMAKES, i do not know what they are designed after or fit! I have had numerous 71 Dusters and a few 71 Cudas with them on and still have a 71 Twister here with them on from the factory and yes they are the same part numbers as a 71 Cuda and they get painted, would you like me to post a pic from the 71 Chrysler parts book? If so just let me know and i can do that for you.

No chrome for '71, they were painted body color.

BTW i am only speaking for original equipment NOT REPO or REMAKES, i do not know what they are designed after or fit! I have had numerous 71 Dusters and a few 71 Cudas with them on and still have a 71 Twister here with them on from the factory and yes they are the same part numbers as a 71 Cuda and they get painted, would you like me to post a pic from the 71 Chrysler parts book? If so just let me know and i can do that for you.
Nope that works for me thanks so much for the info

-
Back