1971 duster headliner

-

lenky1

Reaction score
So im ready to put the headliner in and in my bag i found these 2 clips. I dont remember where they go and if there is only supposed to be 2?

20190413_133027.jpg

So im ready to put the headliner in and in my bag i found these 2 clips. I dont remember where they go and if there is only supposed to be 2?

View attachment 1715319261
when I installed my headliner in a 71 duster, there were two clips or spring things that attached in to holes near the rear glass and attached to the farthest rod from the front. to hold it in the proper location

He is right they do go on the rear cross bow. There are two holes on each side in front of the glass. slip it around the bow through the cloth tube. stretch the liner forward with them installed. These clips place all the bows where they go pulling from the back toward the front

Poking the wires through the bow sleeve making only tiny holes doesn't always work. The wires can capture wrinkles between them. Finger out as close as possible where they belong then make a small slit in the bow sleeve so the headliner can stretch left and right.

-
Back