-
Status
Not open for further replies.

seho

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Was a 318, 4-speed car, no engine or trans now. Have new front and rear floor pans ready to install. Rally wheels. Has all interior, except for front seats, plus extra pieces from other car.

Clear title

Call Steve 918-269-9028
Claremore Oklahoma.

$1200 or Make offer.

duster 1.jpg

duster 2.jpg

duster 3.jpg

As far as metal- what all needs t be replaced on the body?
Is it a factory white car? Glass condition? Rear end? 8 3/4?

Casey Davis

Damn. If only I had some extra cash $$! im in McAlester & it wouldnt be nothing to drive to Claremore. Oh well, another one gets away....
Good luck with your sale!

Listing this for a friend...Im gonna try and get some more pics and info. He's not a Mopar guy so he doesn't know what rear is in it but he's gonna get the VIN for it and we'll try and figure out the details of what the car had or has now. Feel free to call him if you want to know something specific. Should have more pics tomorrow.

You say he's not a mopar guy so who told him to ask $1200 for what he has? If that's the case i have a field full of $1200 cars. Come and get em.

id like more details on these,in another thread,of course,dont want togetbeat for hijacking.By the way,if this duster wasnt do far from me,andihave the extra$$$,id love to have it.

I guess it depends on our geograpical area. Wouldn't bring it here but a nova or a camaro would be gone. Like i said i have a field full of em in that condition and some with motors and trannys and have priced em for $700 but i still have em and don't care if they sell or not. To determine price i start at crusher price and then start adding the price of the parts on the car. It would cost me at least $400 on fuel from my place to the car so that would put it at $1600. Would that still be a good price in your area Adam? Man i love this site.

If the frame and most of the floor is solid, Yes $1600 would be about right in this area.

For what its worth, I paid $2500 for my 71 Dart. The body work is done, It needs paint and re-assembly. Most of the parts are there. Its a 360 4 speed 355 gear 8-3/4 with disc brakes.

this seems to be camaro/mustang country were im at,so if a mopar does show up,it goes right to the barrett jackson price,so the can buy more chevy crap when it sales.Or they just crush it

IMHO, That car is fairly priced at $1200 as long as the frame and floors are decent.

Ain't easy to find 70-71 floor shift manual trans Dusters anymore.

Its a fairly solid looking car from the pics. You an tell its been sitting for a while, still has the 2/96 inspection sticker on it. Oklahoma did away with vehicle inspections in 01'.... If I had an extra grand I would be all over it. Im from the same area & Mopars are getting hard to find around here. a grand is about right for the car for this area....

I have a friend in Atoka Ok that just purchased a rolling 70' 340 4spd. duster (no motor or trannie) in the same condition for $750 bucks!! What a deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back