Not open for further replies.

Hemihead2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Well, here it goes... Original Hemi Orange w/ Orange interior 1971 340 Duster for sale. I have title (not in my name) VIN and fender tag. The car was rolled many moons ago and sat without a windshield for years. It is VERY rusty (like it has no floor) but largely complete minus front seat. I bought it for the rear frame rails but wanted to see if someone wanted to give it a go first. It is not numbers matching but does have a 6 or 8/71 dated block, steel crank/ J-head 340 in it along with a complete 3 speed manual setup, driveshaft and 3.23 8 3/4" rear. Sharktooth grille is good but needs restored. 150 Rallye dash is there but also needs restored. Manual steering floor shift column is present as well. Will part it but would rather sell whole. I've decided to get my frame rails elsewhere; Parting/cutting up 340 cars doesn't sit well with me..She's ugly but legit. PM me if interested in the whole thing; I can always break her down later. $4,000 Obo

image.jpeg

In the spirit of selling this car as a whole I moved the thread to Mopars for sale. Give it a few weeks and you can re-post it as a parts car. Buyerr, please keep the conversations about the whole car not not specific parts. You can always start a conversation with the seller for specific parts you may need. thanks, tmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back