[FOR SALE] 1971 Plymouth Duster (340 Replica)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster_71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Has anyone seen this car, if so, what did you think? This was on Craig's List from a place in Phoenix, Az.. at http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/4166305472.html (copy and paste)

00808_iZ7rTcHeUnI_600x450.jpg

00v0v_2CUqUwYwdHs_600x450.jpg

I don't know anything about the car other than it's been for sale for a looooooong time and it looks like someone went crazy in the engine compartment with a can of black krylon.

3442302_8388ec49-7b06-41ca-9739-c2e54ed5b6dd.jpg

Nice looking car! I don't think the grill or emblem on the left fender are correct, but I'm no expert. Body looks nice! The chrome strips outlining the wheel well look nice...mine got so trashed I pulled them off years ago, but it's nice to see. Looks like a restoration project which is NQR (not quite right)...like how it looks though.

Was the guy drunk when the side longitudinal and 340 callout decals were installed? Also this car has been for sale for months on CL...

I don't know anything about the car other than it's been for sale for a looooooong time and it looks like someone went crazy in the engine compartment with a can of black

...and "sale priced" at $14,900 for that! Nice car, but a little steep I'd say. It's a dealer though so, to be expected. Love how the ad on the dealer website says it's been "upgraded" to a 360 motor. Because why would you want to put a 340 in a 340 tribute car when you can just plop a 360 in it...that's just crazy talk! LOl. Still a nice car, I wouldn't kick it outta bed for eatin' crackers, but not gonna bring $15k in today's market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back