-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FODOIMP

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a 1971 Plymouth Duster. Car is an excellent daily driver. Recently did a lot of upgrades. New dash, Engine and Front Light wiring harnesses using American Autowire products. Slant six engine runs like a top. Recently converted to Super Six intake carb and air cleaner off of a 78 Aspen. Converted to power brakes using Right Stuff Detailing booster, brackets and master cylinder and stainless master cylinder lines. New head gasket with new valve seals. New water pump, alternator, power steering box, exhaust manifold. New carpet and new radio (no speakers). Tires have a lot of life left on them. Car gets 17 mpg local. Not sure about highway because I only do local driving. The car could use body work and paint. Definitely needs quarter skins at the least. I drive this car everyday and people always stop me and want to talk about it. All offers considered. Any questions let me know! $4000 obo located in southern NJ right outside of Philly.

IMG_2543.jpg

photo-1.png

image-8.jpg

How are there not any comments on this thing? Is it still for sale? Is there something wrong that I am missing here? Gorgeous duster man. I'm interested!

It needs body work. That seems to be scaring everyone away. Runs and drives like a dream. I drive it everyday. I really don't need to sell it and am even considering not selling it just because I enjoy driving it so much. Thanks for your interest.

you interested in a trade for a 1965 barracuda if so pm me and i"ll send you pics

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120830_1.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 803
  • Snapshot_20120830_2.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 797
  • Snapshot_20120830_5.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 760
  • Snapshot_20120830_3.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 760
I would love to trade for that barracuda. From the looks of it, your car looks really nice and it may not be an even trade. That would be for you to decide. make sure to check out the link I posted with the other pictures.

I would love to trade for that barracuda. From the looks of it, your car looks really nice and it may not be an even trade. That would be for you to decide. make sure to check out the link I posted with the other pictures.

^^^^^^That is the statement of a stand up dood!!!!
Comments like that would make me totally willing to do business with someone. :thumbup:

I noticed a new lower price on Craigslist. I'd still be interested in trades with the Turbo Daytona fleet I have.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back