1971 Plymouth Duster 528 Hemi 5 speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
just ask the wife and do you know

whats were is answer...

take a big breath close your eyes make a wish and

FORGET ABOUT IT

man what a BEAST, if it was an E body you would get 80k easy good luck, nice car:)

I was in such awe of this car at the Nats that it was the screen saver on my cell phone for bout' 2 years. I was inspired to get Torque Thrust wheels for my Duster because of it! One of my favorite magazine cars of all time.

I was in such awe of this car at the Nats that it was the screen saver on my cell phone for bout' 2 years. I was inspired to get Torque Thrust wheels for my Duster because of it! One of my favorite magazine cars of all time.

thank you, I'm not sure what do say!.......... 8)

so did that thread make u want to build a small block or even a slant?? hahaaha:toothy10: couldn't help myself! amazing car

its hard to find someone with that much cash right now. thats why i pulled the hemi out of my 69 cuda and trying to sell it rolling or trade it. good luck

Thank you Jim! I cant wait for this freaking weather to break and to see the Demon on the highway!
Stand in line!....I'm first. ;-)

Hows the project(s) going? The weather should make a lot of garage time for you and "D"

I can not believe the Duster has not gone yet.

Stand in line!....I'm first. ;-)

Hows the project(s) going? The weather should make a lot of garage time for you and "D"

I can not believe the Duster has not gone yet.

the project is at the chassis shop. Believe it on not I have not had a lot of time in the Hot Rod shop. I hate when work gets in the way of wrenching!

This is an AWESOME car!.......HemiDenny at the helm here.....

denny-john.jpg

100_2637.jpg

hemi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back