-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeLever

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
225 6 Cyl Automatic Runs! Driven twice a week Needs exhaust manifold (cracked) Clear current title New Mexico car it's whole life. This car has a rust free body, floors are solid, trunk is solid. All glass is good. the car was parked for 25 years, under a car canopy! Solid body are hard to find and worth it in the long run! the 2nd owner rattle canned it flat black, car was gold. The black chips off pretty easy if you want the gold back. 2nd owner started working on car and then sold it to me. I have not worked on it, too many projects.
car needs to be restored, would make a nice stock restoration or muscle car. Needs a grille and 2 side marker lenses. Asking $4,500.00 OBO, not giving it away. I don't need to sell it, but would like to see it get a good home. again rust free, saves a lot of money in the building of a car. thanks for looking.

Welcome to FABO, and pictures would go a long way here to help your sale.
How many miles are on the car?

I have posted 4 pictures of the 71 Duster to my member photo gallery but have yet to figure out how to upload pics to this thread. Please let me know if this helps or not.

I have posted 4 pictures of the 71 Duster to my member photo gallery but have yet to figure out how to upload pics to this thread. Please let me know if this helps or not.

there ya go

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back