Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
/6 automatic. Body is great needs trunk pan, floor pans. Butt ugly front buckets from something... Car cranks and runs well. New gas tank and carb rebuilt. I just do not have it in me to redo another one...

I know the issues so this is why the price is as low as it is. Comes with a bill of sale only. GA car. Yes the slotted disk mags come with the car.

$2000 gets it. Not a fire sale so will not entertain a low ball offer. My opinion leave it a slant and enjoy it. Needs brakes.

IMG_20230330_220517.jpg

IMG_20230330_220519.jpg

IMG_20230330_220523.jpg

Interested...I'm in SC...when can I come see it

Sold many of cars to Floridians.. Not an issue been throught this before...
Yep. All you need to get a title in a state that issues titles is a notarized, GA DMV official bill of sale in the last registered owners name. I got an NC title on my 65 Barracuda from GA that way a few years ago.

Last edited:
In Minnesota a few years ago I purchased a 1970s motorcycle on an auction with no title. MN DMV only required a prepaid insurance bond from a major insurance company for their book value of the motorcycle, and then they issued a brand new Minnesota title in my name. Minor hassle, not very much cost and seemed to be a good solution. In my opinion, a no title vehicle is not much of a problem.

It is my understanding that if a previous owner showed up with a title claiming it was stolen, MN would use the bond to pay the individual for the vehicle and the current owner would still get to keep the car.

I think the states have realized that titles can get legitimately lost and they have to provide a way forward to get a vehicle retitled. (And then they can begin taxing you on it, of course)

Can you post some better pictures of the engine bay, interior, trunk and maybe some lower body and underneath.
Thanks

Requirements are different state to state. Great deal on a project car. Good Luck!

Ok men, please take information to get a title to a group convention and out of this for sale thread please.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back