Not open for further replies.

fm3demon340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I KNOW ITS NOT AN A-BODY
This is a parts car!!
This is a real 1971 road runner ,383 car. Auto on the column.
Car is in really bad shape,no motor or trans,has clear title fender tag and vin tag . factory a/c car.
Has tinted glass,8 3/4,disk brakes.ralley dash,all body panels look bad,no hood.just a parts car
850.00 obo or may take trade on mopar parts or car and some money.
If the car don''t sell im going to part it out and send it to the junk yard.so if you need any parts and the car dose'nt sell by the 29th of oct all parts that are on the car are for sell!!!
Will have pics tommorow!!
Sabina ohio 45169

WAIT A SECOND!

You are advertising a NON-A Body vehicle...
You are suggesting an illegal VIN tag swap...

REALLY?!?

Where are the Moderators?

I see several threads per week with guys complaining about this happening on E-Bay and NO ONE has said anything about this yet?

WOW!

At least the post fits the rules now. I don't know you, but that stunt you tried to pull before you edited your post tells me I won't ever do business with you.

I hope everyone else on here heeds the warning too. That was not cool dude.

How many cars out there do you think are the real deal,i don't clone cars but there are people out there stupid enough too.that was no stunt im just trying to sell a car,i don't need your business anyways.stop your crying!!

How many cars out there do you think are the real deal,i don't clone cars but there are people out there supid enough too.that was no stunt im just trying to sell a car,i don't need your business anyways.stop your crying!!

That said it all for me.

You offered to sell VIN tags to sell a car. So you don't do it yourself, and think that anyone who would is supid (sic), but then you suggest someone should do it with the car you are trying to sell? What else are you willing to lie about? I'm not crying, just disappointed in your lack of ethics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back