1971 Plymouth Scamp BB 440 Project car F/S!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyScamp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
I just recently bought this car as a project for my Dad an I to tackle but because of him purchasing a boat and me purchasing a house I think that my project is something that was just dreampt about. The car is in great shape and has absolutley NO RUST. The motor is a built .030 over 440J truck motor with fenderwell headers and edlebrock intake and a Holley 750 carb. The motor starts every time you crank it with no choke and has under 2k miles since the rebuild. The transmission is a 727 3 spd auto with a hurst shifter. The rear end is a factory 5x4" with 8 3/4 LSD rear end. The car was originally gold, but now is flat black primer with a white swinger stripe. Please send me a PM for pictures if your interested. Asking price is $4000 but it's negotiable if you bring cash and pick it up. Thanks. -Jason (PH# 772-285-0540)

009.jpg

008.jpg

:worthles:
Hello,
I just recently bought this car as a project for my Dad an I to tackle but because of him purchasing a boat and me purchasing a house I think that my project is something that was just dreampt about. The car is in great shape and has absolutley NO RUST. The motor is a built .030 over 440J truck motor with fenderwell headers and edlebrock intake and a Holley 750 carb. The motor starts every time you crank it with no choke and has under 2k miles since the rebuild. The transmission is a 727 3 spd auto with a hurst shifter. The rear end is a factory 5x4" with 8 3/4 LSD rear end. The car was originally gold, but now is flat black primer with a white swinger stripe. Please send me a PM for pictures if your interested. Asking price is $4500 but it's negotiable if you bring cash and are a Florida local. Thanks. -Jason (PH# 772-285-0540)

i dont understand why people even post stuff for sale without saying where they are....why make it a guessing game?

i dont understand why people even post stuff for sale without saying where they are....why make it a guessing game?

Sorry, I really thought that I included my location in with the phone number. I am from Stuart, FL which is about 1.5hrs south of Orlando, FL and about 30 mins north of West Palm Beach, FL. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back