-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970V-code

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My brother asked me to post this for him, he has a 1971 Plymouth Scamp Slant 6. Has only 29,000 original miles, 2 barrel Carb/Intake, and Head upgrades, never driven in the winter and has been off the road for 20 + years.

Many new parts. Come look at it and make an offer.

The car is a clean survivor, not needing a $10,000 restoration. Clean title, it's been off for nearly 20 years.

100_2826_0001.jpg

100_2841.jpg

100_2820_0001.jpg

100_2833.jpg

100_2846.jpg

100_2849.jpg

If anybody would like me to look at this for you let me know...I am an hr away......If you are seriouse about it.......pm here

Very nice car for NY. A bodies this nice in NY are very hard to find. Good luck on your sale.

His last post was well over a year ago. Good luck hearing anything on this one...

It's still being stored in the garage. There were a dozen or so inquiries, but nothing serious.
so the car is still for sale:cheers:....could you post an asking price to get the ball rolling......I have had a few pm's on it cause I live close enough to you to look at it for the members here...Just a thougt....

It will be stored in the garage parked on Plastic, under a cover for another 5 years, I guess.:clock:

1971 Plymouth Scamp Garage photo.jpg

100_2842.jpg

100_2832.jpg

100_2818.jpg

This is hilarious. Why would someone post an ad for a car for sale and not give any indication as to how much they want for it? Makes me think the entire sale is a HOAX.

Not a desperate sale!! It was updated by someone inquiring.

Kopper65 GROW UP, I HAVE NIECES/NEPHEWS WHO KNOW HOW TO KEEP IN THEIR EMOTIONS....

YOU READ THE AD; NOT NEADING A $10,00 RESTORATION; BUT YOU FAILED TO TELL EVERYONE; YOUR '65 BARRACUDA IS NOT ONLY; NOT ORIGINAL; BUT IT WILL COST OVER $10,000 BY THE TIME YOU TEAR IT DOWN.

I'VE BEEN THERE DONE THAT ON B-BODIES..

STOP BEING A NEGATIVE PERSON ON THIS WEBSITE...

I NOTICED ON YOUR AD YOU COULDN'T SPELL OUT YOUR EMAIL CORRECTLY ON THE ST. LOUIS AD.. 1ST OFF LEARN HOW TO SPELL OUT AN EMAIL ADDRESS..

Thanks,
kopper
kopper65 (at) gmail (dot) com

I grew up lower middle class; the last of 10 and put myself through school down south. This website is supposed to help everyone, not have an "old ad; which was only updated; by an inquiry); said to be a fraud.

I work with my hands for a living; don't call me out..

Looks like he will not put a price. If interested, maybe call him? Saying it does not need a $10K restoration does not say anything for the price of the car :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back