1971 Plymouth Valiant Scamp $7500

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You limiting yourself by not dealing with overseas buyers. It seems a lot of iron is going over the pond.

I've had good luck when dealing w/ them. Of course they've always been prepared using someone over here to wire the money directly into my account.

Good luck. That's a good lookin' ride & seems to be priced right. I happen to like green.

Is the market this slow, or am I over priced. Let me know what you think. Picked up a 390hp crate mopar cam and springs today.

I like this car and would love to have it. I think the price is fair unless there is somthing I don't know about. I don't know why it has not sold.

i love the car and am in the market. but it would have to be shipped to me cause i have not got the time to drive out and pick it up.
great car.

Is the market this slow, or am I over priced. Let me know what you think. Picked up a 390hp crate mopar cam and springs today.

Bump
Will include (4) 14" steel wheels with tires. (2) tire have never been on the road. other (2) have less then 200 miles.

Will include the cam and complete valve train from 390hp magnum crate motor.

May list on ebay next week. But dont want to pay the fees.
Thanks

Bump
Will include (4) 14" steel wheels with tires. (2) tire have never been on the road. other (2) have less then 200 miles.

Will include the cam and complete valve train from 390hp magnum crate motor.

May list on ebay next week. But dont want to pay the fees.
Thanks

The last auction I ran cost $8. I had close to 50 pictures too. Great thing about Photobucket, it's free & you're not limited to how many pix you can post like ebay.

I didn't sell my car through them but for $8 you can't beat the advertisement I got.

BTTT

The economy is not an excuse to pay 10% of what was invested in a car. Typical E bay response. Yes, prices have gone down, but dont insult people with gay low african american offers.

Nice car. I think price is fair. I picked mine up for $4500, and it needs some paint work etc. and I've only got a 318 in mine. Free bump, nonetheless.

this is a solid scamp that someone should jump on imo...good luck with the sale man! bump!

The economy is not an excuse to pay 10% of what was invested in a car. Typical E bay response. Yes, prices have gone down, but dont insult people with gay low african american offers.

:rolleyes: LOL, burn!
HAHA, bump for a good looking Scamp. Best of luck!

I've had good interest in the car. But the deals fall apart. I leave on vacation April 2nd and get back the 12th. If it is not gone by April 17th. I will keep it and start the cam swap, and finish the other little projects.

Thanks everyone for all the bumps

May consider a trade. Or 6500 with out the convo pros. Also thinking about selling as a roller.

moparguy I am soooo envious. Too bad I didn't have the good sense to join this site BEFORE I bought. Now when I see a cool ride like this at a fair price I ask the wife to hit me up side the head with a 2X4 and one of us is enjoying it far too much. If I hadn't already, I would, best of luck.

great deal!!! if you were closer i'd be very seriously considering buying this car. I can't believe it's not gone yet, good luck on the sale

I will have to search for a pic. Its been 3 years since the car had steel wheels on it. They are just the stock 14" with flat hub caps.

MOPARGUY...Any pics of the car with the rims you are gonna put on WITHOUT the convos???

Ive got someone who seems very interested. Im going to clean the car up , and take all new pics this week. Wish me luck.

Hey Bill - You talking about me? LOL...hey dont kill yourself taking glamour shots for me. Just a couple better pics of the body flaws up close would suffice. I've got a good idea from your current pics how good it looks! Thanks again for the telephone time. I'm going to get with my Dad today or tomorrow and fill him in. The only issue I can see may be the travel distance...I'll be in touch in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back