-
Status
Not open for further replies.

quadrojunk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
am re-posting this (all original) **MINT** 1971 Dodge Polara, 383 big block, 727 trans (numbers matching and runs/drives perfect), low miles, second owner, all paperwork including original sales reciept, window sticker, maintenance records and any part ever removed/replace has been placed in the trunk. This car has been babied and taken care of so well EVERYTHING works including the FACTORY A/C, yes like everything else it still works perfect.

I must make this CLEAR!!! This car is ALL ORIGINAL down to the factory paint,nothing has been changed! I will not paint it for two reasons, it is original and there is nothing wrong with the paint, still shines! No dents, dings, bondo rust, ect. This car is just about perfect. Purchaced in Georgia in 1971 stayed in Georgia since.

Contact me for more info or pictures. I will be taking pics of the door jams, interior, underbody, under hood, trunk and anything else requested.

polara.jpg

polara 2.jpg

polara 3.jpg

polara 4.jpg

Pop them doors open and lets take a peek inside!
I would like to see the engine bay and trunk too.
I had a 72 383 two barrel same color.
My wife hated it!! but that puppy would move down the road.
as you can see I am fairly close o your location.
Thanks for posting it here but a price would be cool.

I have been asking 7,000 but will take any reasonable offer. The interior pics are on the way!!

is this the same car that was posted on one of the c-body boards?

I am reposting the Polara, I just had a new top put on, new tires, and totaly rebuilt the rear end.

Vehicle Description

Here is a rare Dodge classic. This car is a 1971 Dodge Polara Custom (4-door); it is not a daily driver. I have all the original documentation for this car, a binder that list when the tires were changed, plugs, oil, transmission service, belts and each and every gasoline fill-up. Also, this car was made to run off lead gasoline and it has been ran this way since 1972 (unleaded gasoline with lead additive). This is a numbers matching car with original carb. I’m the second owner of this car. This is very clean, must see to appreciate. I

Interior

The car’s interior is gold colored and is in mint condition for a 35 year old car. All the gauges; lights and switches work inside the car. The floor boards are solid. The carpet and seats are clean. Both owners have been non-smokers. There is not much I can say about the interior except its clean and no cracks or tears (rear seat tops are fading).

Engine and Transmission

This car has a big block Dodge 383 with a Holley 2BBL Carb. The transmission works very well and the car has been steadily driven over the past few years. The drive train is all original with zero rust and dirt.

Exterior

The exterior is mint green in color matches the interior. This is the original color of the car. The exterior is original paint, not show room but very appealing. The chrome molding and both bumpers are rust free. This car has been pampered since the day of purchase Sept 1971.

Runs and drives perfect. NO RUST ANYWHERE! I am asking 4,200 I have 50 pics.

Sorry about the delay in response, Hope all had a great Turkey Day!!
Yes this is the same Polara on the C body board, I had a few people come to look at it and said the seats were less than desirable and the rear end had some noise, (I couldnt hear anything) Since then I have totaly rebuilt the rear end, had the seats repaired and found minor imperfections to fix. I am now just looking to get offers on the car. I have held it too long! Make a reasonable offer and I will take it. I am now willing to break even on this one just to unload it. I did not want to sell it to anyone who will cut it up, put big wheels on it or just plain ruin it.... Now I dont care what you do with it. I have so many other projects going on. So make an offer, I might deliver it to you free of charge.

Okay took long enough but the Polara is 99% cherry now. The 383 threw a rod so i picked up a 72' 440 and put it in. It made a world of difference. New dash pad, new seats, new carpet, new paint, rebuilt rear end, new tires, new top. All original except for the 440. She runs and drives perfect. Old and new pics found here: http://www.motortopia.com/cars/1971-dodge-polara-18316

non matching numbers now. thats gonna hurt the price i would think. is the 400 rebuilt? if not what kinda mileage is on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back