Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoore

NO IT'S NOT RESTORED
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Plymouth Duster Duster 340 , EW1 Spinakker White, Original survivor with one repaint. The following is a list of optional equipment, Auto, EW1 Spinakker White, upgraded factory black interior w/A88 interior decor group, B41 Power front disk brakes, G11 Tinted windows, G37 Dual chrome racing mirrors, H51 Air conditioning,N23 Electronic ignition, S77 Power steering, R11 Am radio, V1X Boar grain vinyl roof, V6X Tape stripes w/callouts, V8X Lower deck stripe, W21 Rallye road wheels with Goodyear E-70-14 RWL Polyglas tires. Original factory Polyglas spare still mounted on the black painted steel rim & never down. All jack components present.

Original documentation includes pristine build sheet(there were three), window sticker, sales invoice,new car pre delivery service inspection, IBM Electrical build punch card, IBM Quality punch card, warranty booklet, emissions booklet & owners manual.

This vehicle starts, drives & handles as new. The A/C system functions as new & still retains R12 refrigerant.

A new correct Accurate Exhaust Ltd system with correct tips has recently been installed along with the superb restoration of the numbers matching radiator with a new three row core added by Glen-Ray Radiators of Wausa Wi.

Many more detailed pics are available upon request.

Upon completed transaction the buyer will receive the original owners info.

This vehicle is climate controlled garaged at my location in Exmore, Va. 23350.

$28,000

Thanks for the free ad FABO!

029.jpg

006.jpg

016-1.jpg

017.jpg

015-1.jpg

014.jpg

012.jpg

032.jpg

011.jpg

015.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

018-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

025.jpg

019-2.jpg

;-)

Gorgeous car! I wish I could swing it right now because I'd be on a plane to Virginia.

Good luck with the sale!

Wow Dave, sure hate to see you sell the Duster,but I do hope it finds another good home.

Very nice Duster. Looks like showroom new and good luck with your sale. Thanks for posting the shot of the front seat because I thought that bench upgrade didn't come in the duster just dart. I have a line on one and just may scrap plans for buckets.

This is the interior of the yella car I sold in March.....I love the upgraded interior.....especially the fold down armrest or buddy seat. It gives you a place to rest your arm between shifts:grin:

IMG_1296-1.jpg

but...I only need to drill 2 holes...and you'll never see em'

I better NEVER play poker with you...you read me like a book

Mopar to 'ya
Denny

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back