-
Status
Not open for further replies.

skokz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does not run. Me or last owner never heard it run.

Here's 72 dart. Need it gone so I can get my other car in there. /6 auto car. Mileage unknown.
There is no front end with car. Doors are gone. Has good front and rear glass. Also has side glass. Front floor rusted and trunk pan was cut out. Rear floor looks good. Lower rear quaters are rusted. Rear valance would say good. Could not get picture of rear valance since was to close to the wall.

Transmission is out of car but don't need it.
Car does have a title with it.
No front seat. If someone does buy it will have another front end, front seat and doors for it in a month or so.
Located in Raleigh, Nc.

Few pics here have couple more if need to see.

2ndDart019.jpg

2ndDart017.jpg

2ndDart003.jpg

Rest of pics are here:
http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/skokz/2nd dart part 2/

DARNIT!!! I wish I had $150! and enough cash for fuel to come get that! looks like a sweet buy!

Have no idea. Carb is sitting on front floor and the starter is sitting on the battery tray. Never even tried to turn over by hand. Have 318 so never look to see what shape it was in.
is the /six any good

Does it have tail lights in it, if so are they in good shape? I may be interested in them

Are you guys in N.C. broke. If anyone is coming toward West Plains, Mo with an empty trailer i'll take it and help on the gas. Many dollars worth of parts there guys. Let me know if anyone is headed this way. This is a no brainer.
Small Block

Did the deal go through? If not, PM me I am interested.
Thanks

One more update, I thought deal was worked out but back again.
If fabo member that had deal setup still wants this. Let me know.

If not I want this thing gone by the end of June.
I have to cut down on storage building space, so someone come and take this thing away.

Pm answered with details with whats going on. Just let me know if that will work for you both.

Wait a minute skokz!?!? I thought I was first in line for this one...J/K :axe:

71ChallengerSE, nice meeting you at Mopar Madness. This car has a much better chance to get back on the road in your hands than mine!

So, when are you going to buy all my a-body stuff?

burg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back