-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mommasdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Can you give me the paint code for that color? I would really appreciate it.
Im trying to decide If i want to repaint my car white, or go with the green color that is on your car.

Well I see we are about 225 miles from each other. Tell me about the car, exhaust, everything work, could it make a 225 mile drive? Let me know,,nice looking dart.

1972 Dodge Dart Swinger 96000 mile car very very solid car 318 auto
runs good, interior is in very good shape (has a crack in the dash pad and a small tear in the seat) but that's about it floor pans are solid, new carpet, trunk is in good shape, tires are good, I spent 900 dollars in minor repairs last fall, rebuilt carb, new valve cover gaskets, new timing chain, cap rotor spark plugs wires ect. The car has had one repaint and its not a show car but the car looks nice. there is a little rust under the spare tire and starting under the vinyl top, and in the engine compartment on the top of the passenger side could use a new torsion arm bushing and a window wiper motor. It has a dead spot in the carburator and the exhaust is rubbing a little bit some where It is an air car but needs charged. but overall needs very little to be a great driver cruise car. Has newer exhaust w/ nice exhaust tips.

I think it would make a 225 mile trip I would drive it that far.

I'll get on here tomorrow and put on a bunch of photos of a it hopefully it is not raining disgust

Really? no one at 4250 really? HMMMM! well I put it up for sale locally so If anyone would be interested I would like a fellow A body guy or gal to get this car so it goes to a good home. I am really surprised about the lack of interest In a low mileage very solid A body that can drive home on an A body Forum????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back