-
Status
Not open for further replies.

newheart46

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Dart Swinger G Code 318, Automatic, AC car, power disc brakes, power steering, NO rust, no patches, rock solid, older paint still looks very good, Rallye rims with new tires just installed, needs front seat redone and dash pad, runs out real well, gotta take some more pics $6800 or Trade

Attachments

• RF.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 816
  • RRR.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 812
  • MOT.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 825
  • LR.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 808
  • INTRI.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 809
don't know about rear bumper, its the way I got it. Nothing is bent underneath.

A grille and rear bumper change would have been EASY to do on a 71-72. But the dart swinger emblems are on the quarter panel under the window like a 70. Someone really wanted a 70 dart.

It also has the '72 up cluster for the darts. I'm not an expert by any means but I've never seen those clusters in a 70-71 dart

A grille and rear bumper change would have been EASY to do on a 71-72. But the dart swinger emblems are on the quarter panel under the window like a 70. Someone really wanted a 70 dart.

easy to do too if you are repainting anyway. think the recessed side markers are harder to do then the emblems..

71 dash

tuffwheel010.jpg

70 dash
DSC_0035.jpg

The hang ten orange dash insert (74-75) also does not belong there....probably the 72 that the dash came out of was a non AC car so the person who put it together had to find a set of 72& up heat / AC controls and could only come up with the hang ten set..

I would be interested if you can verify vin with # on radiator support or trunk rail. Thanks. How long have you had the car? PM me if you want. I'm in FLA. Have cash.

Don't know what PM is, Vin is there would like to give my phone number but against rules, email through A body for it

looks like its got the 70 ac. vents, 70 front seat, and 72 front seat belts. its also got the 72+ 4 pole ballast resistor... this car is very interesting!

Pm, personal or private message. If you click on the members name you can send them a private message in which you can send your phone number email, any personal information you choose.

It looks like a nice car. Maybe not factory correct, but neither is mine. I have buckets from a 71 challenger and a console from a 68 cuda in my 70 dart. Nothing wrong with mis matched parts if they all work together. Good luck with the sale of a reasonably priced car.

No, the topic has been covered more than a few times here before. The problem is if the car is mis represented, has a title from another car or the VIN has been switched, which is illegal and fraudulent. If the seller knows this he needs to be up front. Seats from a different make/model are a different thing.....

That's a '71.

Well the rear bumper and tail lights are 1970.
The grill, front turn signals and side markers are 70-71.

SO, if I had to make a call based on the body, I'd say it's a 1970 only because of the rear bumper and tail lights.

Now, under the hood there are a few more differences. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back