Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfindcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello ,
this is not my car, i am listing it for a friend. 1972 demon 340, he bought it from a guy who brought it up from arkansas, not original 340 motor but is an H code car, 4 spd, original orange car, nice black interior , has fender tag , centerlines and rally rims, wasnt running well when he got it, thought it was a timing chain, replaced cam with a comp cams thumpr, new chain, waterpump, radiator, gaskets, runs great, has that old school lumpy idle. this is a decent solid car, needs paint to be a great car. $8900 pretty firm. Please PM me for numbers. located in racine wisconsin.:thumbup:

here is a youtube link , [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U7iwcDqDyE"]YouTube - ‪carey's 72 demon‬‏[/ame]

cut and past the link to see if it doesnt open

Attachments

• demon side.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 1,331
thanks for the responses folks, please do me a favor, please make an offer after you come to look at the car, yes he has a bit of wiggle room but is relativley firm. its a neat car, a new paint job and this will look awsome!

FYI, i am wrong in the original post, there is NOT a fender tag, very sorry for the confusion.

My God, I'm in love...:heart::love7:

Thinking of selling the Duster, and I'd be all over this....I want a Demon bad.

Man you just can't see anything at all for the interior portion of the video. LOL

LOL didnt you just get that ? should have kept the scamp !

You know me Adam! I want a Demon like this one!

But Yea, just picked up the Duster not too long ago, couldnt pass it up for the $...dont want to hijack this thread w/ a bunch of info on my car though. Duster is nicer than the Scamp...body/paint. Scamp had more balls, but the LA 360 in the Duster is a intake/cam & maybe a little head work away from being quicker. Scamps 9.5" converter and 4.30 gears helped. Dusters got a stock convertor and 3.91's (I think) Got a LD340, and working on getting a cam for it...and freshening up the heads, and she'll be low 13's or high 12's. It's got TTI headers and mini-tubs which is nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back