1972 demon barn find

-

Txhemi5.7

Reaction score
Hey guys had a friend tell me about this site and figured i sign up....my uncle and i happened to find a 1972 demon sitting in an old ladys garage and we are going to build her up. We are going to pick the car up friday and my uncle went a little crazy and bought three 340 motors and one 360 and also bought 4 trannys mainly cause the lady didnt want them at all so figured we would sell 2 340s and the 360 and build a 340 with a 4 speed. Also happened to find a chrysler edelbrock stamped high rise 6 pack manifold. We are picking the car up friday and the motors and trannys on saturday so i will have some pictures up pretty soon!! Im pretty excited to build another car since i have already built and sold my old 67 coupe mustang and my old TT IS300. Will def be needing some help from yal.:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Welcome to the club and post pictures when you can.

Welcome!! This is the best Mopar site on the net HANDS DOWN!! Sounds like you got quite a score!!

Yeah im pretty excite for this one...my truck will be put on the back burner for awhile lol im lucking out of the barn find and my uncles paying me to help him build her up while hes at work which sounds pretty great to me!!:finga::finga:

Welcome.

When you get the 340's post up the vin numbers off the blocks. Plenty of people are looking for missing engines.

Congrats. Welcome aboard. Cool project to spend time with family.

Congrats. Welcome aboard. Cool project to spend time with family.

Yeah getting lucky that it happens to be my fav uncle haha my father and i built my old 67 stang which was alot of fun! Plus my uncles son is stuck in Houston with his mom so i told him id help him out

That's a casting number. The vin is usually on a small pad on pass side of block just above theh pan rail and below the drain plug.

Welcome and sounds like a big congratulations is welcome here!! Wow!!
Enjoy this great site

Will do and thanks. Ill see saturday how good she actually looks but i was told that shes clean

That's a casting number. The vin is usually on a small pad on pass side of block just above theh pan rail and below the drain plug.

I think the number on my 69 340 is on the driver side of the block in front just under the head gasket. I will have to post up the number.

And welcome to the wonderful world of Mopars and FABO. 4 sp 340 Demon should be a fun car with the right gear.

I think the number on my 69 340 is on the driver side of the block in front just under the head gasket. I will have to post up the number.

And welcome to the wonderful world of Mopars and FABO. 4 sp 340 Demon should be a fun car with the right gear.

It should be pretty fun...the 6 pack intake we have turns out to be a 69 TA high rise manifold for the 340:D

-
Back