1972 Demon unrestored original in NY

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a messy, rusty pile o'crap to me.

It might be original, but, I wouldn't exactly brag about it... :-D

IMHO, it ain't worth the opening bid, maybe $1500.

So are you Eric or Keith. Cause the other thread you say you have the 72 Blue Demon340 and Eric says he has it elsewhere??? Just curious

LOL! No, I was messing around. :-D I wanted to buy it bad but I would have had to sell my 70 340 Dart and some other stuff, I like my Darts! Mike wanted me to buy it cause he is only an hour from me and a local guy, just bad timing....oh well! Keith.

Hey I live 10 miles from that car.......IF it's the same guy I am thinking of, I stopped and looked at a 84 T-top camaro for a buddy of mine and he wouldn't even talk to me ,he said he has talked to to many people about this car and was sick of it..So I left..He does have alot of cars but deals only on e-bay ,mostly wimpy bowtie stuff...LOL.If anybody buys it you can have the guy dropp at my house until you are ready for it...just a thought

hate to say it guys, but thats pretty solid for a rust belt car... too expensive, yes. but alot of the unrestored cars up here are VERY rough

Take a good look at the sides of the car. It's full of dents, almost every panel. No wonder it's not been pulled out of storage for a better picture.

Looks like a messy, rusty pile o'crap to me.

It might be original, but, I wouldn't exactly brag about it... :-D

IMHO, it ain't worth the opening bid, maybe $1500.

Rob, Its in NewYork, Not New Mexico, LOL Were not spoiled with rust free cars on this side like you are. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back