-
Status
Not open for further replies.

survivordemon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
72 Demon original paint no rust car with the following items being NEW, 340 engine/motor mounts, 727 trans w/TCI valve body, 8-3/4 rear, 2-1/2" tti exhaust, MegnaFlow mufflers, 340 manifolds, aluminum radiator, torsion bars, leaf springs, shocks, wheel well trim, Cragers, Cooper tires, mirrors, rear bumper, wire harness, seat covers, battery cables, mini starter, brake hoses, 750 Edelbrook carb., and more. I have all receipts to prove it. originally a 6cyl. Five miles since finished! I have many pics if interested.
The Dash has the original working AM radio, original dash pad, original speaker shelf all with no cuts or cracks, original seat belts, steering wheel all excellent. There is 70,500 original miles on the body. Also functional Mopar snorkel hood scoop. The car is near Green Bay, WI. $15,000

You're not the first, but I need an e-mail address. If I could put them on this site I would.

you could always just post it on Craigslist like I did and put the link in your post.

Wannadrag if you are really interested you would e-mail me your address and I could send you a ton of pics. Since you are in WI, come look at it. You are not really interested anyway so go ahead and guess what it looks like. Other people sent a private message with there e-mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back