1972 Dodge Challenger! Looking to trade!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyCash1979

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1972 Dodge Challenger that I am looking to trade. I am looking for a A-body like a 68 -74. I want something that is nice and fast. Will also consider other Mopars like C-bodys 69-72 two doors only! May also take trades and cash!! I want something that is drivable and fast!! I listed this car last June or July, but kept it. It has a 360 motor and 727 tranny. Look under my other ad for more info. Any questions just ask.

Under my name , It has been a while, I tried posting pics, but I cant figure out how.

If u want pictures and details of the car send me a email address and I will send them.

I am really looking to trade though. I can not travel. Look under my name for some info on the car it should pull up my last ad. It was last summer. Let me know. Any Darts or Dusters or Scamps out there???

Any 1970 -1971 C-bodies 2 doors and cash out there?? Would really like a 71-72 Scamp. Lets deal.

if only you were closer i would trade and i bet my old boss would trade his '68 fury 3 with the 440 with nitrious its fast:) i will talk to him tho. being that you have an e body you can pretty much pick whatever you want lol

I know a Scamp is not a C-body LOL!! Just want a hotrodded up Scamp or a nice 70-71 C-body and some cash!!

on the page to reply to a post or start a new thread scroll down just a little bit and find where it says 'manage attachments' click it then click 'choose file' on the pop up then simply find your pic and hit upload. its easy when you see it put took me forever lol. i posted on the other thread about my '75 scamp 4 speed. its in cheyenne tho but if you like it we could see about working something out. if you would be interested you can send me some pics or just post them i will find it:) my email is [email protected] thanks

Here r a few pictures I hope!!!

008.jpg

010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back