-
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadly dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This site may be more for the restoration/street car group than racing, but here we go. I just finished building this car for my son, and then he moved out before we could race it. We did take it out on a test/tune night for shakedown testing, and it went 11.1 @ 121 mph. This car is new from bumper to bumper. Front suspension rebuilt and aligned. Brakes are disc up front with new rotors, calipers, pads, flex lines, wheel bearings. Rear drums are new, not just turned, new wheel cylinders, shoes. Rear is 8 3/4" with Moser axles, spool, and 4:30 gears. Engine is a 1968 440 bored .030" over with J & E pop up pistons, 915 heads with mild porting, Wieand Team G intake with 850 Holley double pumper, Mopar Performance solid lifter cam with .556" lift, double valve springs, chrome moly retainers, heat treated pushrods, Cloyes True roller timing set, ARP rod bolts, balanced assembly, standard rod and main journals, Moroso oil pan, high volume oil pump. Hooker Super Comp fenderwell headers. Rebuilt 727 with new Coan 9" convertor, 4.2 ratio kick down lever, B & M heat exchanger, 4000 stall, driveshaft loop, SFI blanket and harmonic balancer, and flexplate. Car has a 10 point cage, frame connectors, Koni drag shocks, super stock springs moved under frame, new racing seat and cover with new safety harness, AutoMeter guages and tach with shift lite, 5 gallon fuel cell with Russell fuel filter, Holley black pump. Two new trunk mount batteries and master battery disconnect switch, line lock, aluminum tandem master cylinder with 1 1/8" bore, mini starter. New Hoosier front runners on Weld wheels and Goodyear 11x29x15 slicks with inner tubes from Mickey Thompson. Large aluminum radiator and ProForm direct drive electric water pump, new 16" electric fan, 3/8" thick aluminum elephant ear motor mounts. New rear lower quarters under a new Maaco paint job that is white to fight summer heat. This car was built for footbrake/no electronics racing and is fast for the class, so you usually leave last and watch many in the other lane red light on you, and you are fast enough to be better at the finish stripe too. I have an excellant open trailer that can either go with the car for an additional $1500 or by itself only after the car is sold. Car is in central Florida near Orlando and is only $10,000 386-960-5524 You cannot build this car for this price.

Definetly need pictures.....My dad is on the Hunt for something like this.

I will get one of my kids to post pics. I don't know how. Will get him to do it about 7-8 pm tonight when he gets home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back