Not open for further replies.

damraider

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
It is in nice shape . A couple of rust spots on the hood but the fenders are really nice . Grill is great but the bumper has a little twist ( or the mounting brackets) I will not ship this so hopefully you are local to me . Hayward ,Ca 94545 . $ 350.00 .

Thanks,

Steve

[
dart024.jpg

dart023.jpg

dart021.jpg

dart020.jpg

dart019.jpg

dart018.jpg

dart017.jpg

that body line on the passenger side fender looks as though it may have filler in it.

tOO BAD IM IN tX...

What a great excuse for a roadtrip , tell your wife/girlfriend you going to see Calif , you just half to stop off and pick a few car parts up ...LOL !!

that body line on the passenger side fender looks as though it may have filler in it.

Another great reason not to ship , let the buyer feel it with his own hands and look at it with his own eyes ....

Another great reason not to ship , let the buyer feel it with his own hands and look at it with his own eyes ....

great idea!. i meant no disrespect by my comment. if it was closer, i would pick it all up !

Would love the grill and bezels, but in Canada

If nobody bites on the whole front I would ship those , no problem . How does $175.00 shipped through USPS sound ? Give me a week to see if someone wants it all .

Steve

i meant no disrespect by my comment

Trust me , none taken , I wish I had an eye for that kind of stuff . Hell , most of my stuff lives in primer cause I'm just a gearhead anyway .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back