-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1972 Dodge Demon 340 four speed petty blue with white stripes blue interior new paint new seat covers this is a california car so never had rust.call for more info 815 337 7270 ask for Jayson or Chris I will not send pictures if you do not call first... car is in Woodstock,IL

Jayson, how about just posting some pics here? That way, people get a look at it and can decide whether to persue it or not (saving both you and them some time).

:worthles: I for one do agree. I would like to see some pictures as well.If this is possible please email them to me at [email protected]
Thanks, Matt

I suggested posting them here because it doesn't sound like he wants to email pics out unless the prospective buyer is qualified via a telephone call (which I don't blame him for). But then again, selling a car includes alot of looky-lous.

As i said i totaly agree with you.Posting a few pictures here would cut out posting alot of pictures via email. I also agree about the phone call before sending out pictures via email. With that said it is hard to say if a person is interested without looking at the car,so as GTXperience said post a few now and cut out alot of work later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back