1972 Dodge Demon 340 San Diego rolling chassis...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigibc

wishin' my Demon was done
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I picked up a 72 Demon 340 around 3 years ago and took it down to bare metal to redo it correctly. Has been in the garage in primer since 2007. It is currently a rolling chassis but I have all the parts to build a complete car minus drivetrain. We have too many project and not enough money. This cars needs to go somewhere where it will be saved. I would like to sell just the rolling chassis with hood, trunk, doors, all glass, chrome, tailights etc.

Not sure what it is worth I have too much invested.

I have over 800 photos of the tear down send me a PM and I will give you the photobucket link.

Make me and offer and move it from my garage!

$1000 OBO

Craig

Attachments

• IMG_0861.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 754
Man an original '72 340 Demon is my dream car=P~ It appears to be originally red or orange? Does it have a fender tag and what trans originally? If its all there minus the engine & trans for $1,000 than thats a STEAL!!!!!!! The 8 3/4 rear alone is worth $600.

This car does NOT include an 8 3/4 rear end.

I will include the bumpers as well as a grill, the grill does need to be restored. I do not have a broadsheet or fender tag. It spent it lifetime in SoCal and has not been on the road since the mid 80's. It does have a clear non-op title but it does not have the original plates.

I replaced tail panel and also I stripped the entire car so all damage is documented in photos. I also removed all the rust proofing from the bottom of the car. This is a rust free California car and want it to be saved. I could easily part it out and get my money pretty easily I just do not have the resources to finish the car.
Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back