-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopardave

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Demon project . Clean body with only a couple small dents . 99 % rust free with the only rust i can find is some bubbling on r/h lower rear 1/4 panel . Glass and trim good . Interior is complete and in ok , but not great condition . Has Cuda front buckets w/ 6 way adjuster on drivers side . Previous owner built a custom subframe in front with rack and pinion steering , coil overs and disc brakes . Stock k member and front suspenion is in trunk if you want to go back to stock . Has small rear end .Column shift auto , a/c car .The car comes with clean title and would be a great builder for some one . Located in Reno , Nv . 3500.00 as is or 3000.00 without Cuda front seats .

[URL=http://s858.photobucket.com/user/visionmot1/media/DSCN3616_zpsa7jljcl1.jpg.html]
DSCN3615_zpswbswgqcv.jpg
[/URL]

I also have a 70 340 engine i could enclose at an additional cost . To help out with shipping , im about 15 miles from a DAS ( dependable auto shippers ) hub . I can deliver there and if you ship hub to hub instead of house to house ... its alot cheeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back