Status
Not open for further replies.

ProSport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
$34,000
Sassy Grass green 1972 Duster(71 taillights), mild pump gas 500" low deck(400) with 10:1 compression, CNC max wedge ports in the Edelbrock aluminum heads, Indy intake, has main stud girdle, Eagle forged crank and rods, JE forged flat top pistons, high volume aluminum mechanical water pump, MP 557 lift solid flat tappet cam with Harland Sharp 1.5 roller rockers, Pro-Systems 950 4150 carb custom built for car and always runs perfect. 1.75" full length headers. Pertronix IgnitorIII bilet distributor with rev limiter. Aluminum radiator.

Polished Aeromotive hot rod electric fuel pump, Holley return style regulator, all fuel lines are black nylon braided with black 'an' fittings.
727 trans with Turbo Action reverse manual valve body, 9.5" Dynamic converter, very streetable, tranny cooler with black braided lines with the teflon inside them.

8.75 rearend with Yukon nodular iron center section and nodular iron caps, Moser spool and Moser 35 spline axles, 1350 yoke, aftermarket driveshaft. Has 3.23 gears in it, perfect for street, highway, and occasional blast down a track.
3" H-pipe exhaust with DMH electric cutouts, Jones stainless straight-through mufflers, tailpipes with stainless tips.
Stock front and rear suspension, one new leaf added to each leaf spring to strengthen front segment, Rancho adjustable rear shocks.

4 wheel disc brakes, fronts are made by Strange-Engineering, rears are a kit from Right Stuff Detailing.

Interior has new headliner, new sport seats, new camlock drivers seat harness good for 2 years, custom gauge cluster, 6-point roll bar with removable back seat bar, done by Chassisfab Performance in Tallmadge Ohio. B&M pro-ratchet shifter and custom console, Raptor shift light, Grant Tuff-wheel steering wheel.

Every wire in the car is new, all new brake lines, runs on 93 octane, never runs hot, it was built to hop in and drive all day.
I drove it to the track an hour away, ran some 10.70's at 124 with a best of 10.69.
60 foot was a 1.51 just footbraking at 2000 RPM's, shift at 5800.

Wheels are Centerline Qualifiers that you can't even buy anymore, 15x8 rear with a Nitto 275/60/15 drag radials. Fronts are 15x4 with M/T radials.
I also have a spare set of rear Weld wheels with M/T 275 Pro tires.
Bumpers are re-chromed, all steel car with factory glass windows.
Clear title in my name, car was completed about 4 years ago, mainly just driven to local car shows on nice days, does not have wipers but a little rain-x on the windshield worked perfect when I got caught in rain one time coming home.

Possible trade for the right Mopar, prefer 67-69 Darts and Cuda's, Dusters.
Only reason for selling is that I get bored every few years and I always enjoy building the next one. Car is ready, needs nothing, tires and brakes are all new. I had 500 callouts on the rear quarter panel, I switched them to 440 to give it a slightly more stock appearing look. Car has factory wheel tubs.

Located in Akron Ohio 44305 near Summit Racing.

received_1618998898143897.jpeg

20161226_120842.jpg

20180916_105409.jpg

20151023_173309.jpg

Last edited:
$34,000
Sassy Grass green 1972 Duster(71 taillights), mild pump gas 500" low deck(400) with 10:1 compression, CNC max wedge ports in the Edelbrock aluminum heads, Indy intake, has main stud girdle, Eagle forged crank and rods, JE forged flat top pistons, high volume aluminum mechanical water pump, MP 557 lift solid flat tappet cam with Harland Sharp 1.5 roller rockers, Pro-Systems 950 4150 carb custom built for car and always runs perfect. 1.75" full length headers. Pertronix IgnitorIII bilet distributor with rev limiter. Aluminum radiator.

Polished Aeromotive hot rod electric fuel pump, Holley return style regulator, all fuel lines are black nylon braided with black 'an' fittings.
727 trans with Turbo Action reverse manual valve body, 9.5" Dynamic converter, very streetable, tranny cooler with black braided lines with the teflon inside them.

8.75 rearend with Yukon nodular iron center section and nodular iron caps, Moser spool and Moser 35 spline axles, 1350 yoke, aftermarket driveshaft. Has 3.23 gears in it, perfect for street, highway, and occasional blast down a track.
3" H-pipe exhaust with DMH electric cutouts, Jones stainless straight-through mufflers, tailpipes with stainless tips.
Stock front and rear suspension, one new leaf added to each leaf spring to strengthen front segment, Rancho adjustable rear shocks.

4 wheel disc brakes, fronts are made by Strange-Engineering, rears are a kit from Right Stuff Detailing.

Interior has new headliner, new sport seats, new camlock drivers seat harness good for 2 years, custom gauge cluster, 6-point roll bar with removable back seat bar, done by Chassisfab Performance in Tallmadge Ohio. B&M pro-ratchet shifter and custom console, Raptor shift light, Grant Tuff-wheel steering wheel.

Every wire in the car is new, all new brake lines, runs on 93 octane, never runs hot, it was built to hop in and drive all day.
I drove it to the track an hour away, ran some 10.70's at 124 with a best of 10.69.
60 foot was a 1.51 just footbraking at 2000 RPM's, shift at 5800.

Wheels are Centerline Qualifiers that you can't even buy anymore, 15x8 rear with a Nitto 275/60/15 drag radials. Fronts are 15x4 with M/T radials.
I also have a spare set of rear Weld wheels with M/T 275 Pro tires.
Bumpers are re-chromed, all steel car with factory glass windows.
Clear title in my name, car was completed about 4 years ago, mainly just driven to local car shows on nice days, does not have wipers but a little rain-x on the windshield worked perfect when I got caught in rain one time coming home.

Possible trade for the right Mopar, prefer 67-69 Darts and Cuda's, Dusters.
Only reason for selling is that I get bored every few years and I always enjoy building the next one. Car is ready, needs nothing, tires and brakes are all new. I had 500 callouts on the rear quarter panel, I switched them to 440 to give it a slightly more stock appearing look. Car has factory wheel tubs.

Located in Akron Ohio 44305 near Summit Racing.

View attachment 1715224740

View attachment 1715224741

View attachment 1715224742

View attachment 1715224743
NICE !!
I know were not supposed to comment in for sale ads,but what does ur car weigh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back