-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Lawler

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Rolling Body 72 Duster H Code 340 4 speed, 8-3/4 3.55 sure grip. Kelsey hays power front disc brakes, Manual steering, rear defroster. Shark Tooth Grille.

Prior to me, the car has had trunk pan replaced and rear qtrs, Still needs driver front floor pan replaced and 1 small patch on driver rear foot well, I have the pans. Rest of the car is rust free.

Body: Body work is 60% done, will need blocked and epoxy primed (2) more times to be ready for paint, Glass is Nice all windows work, Doors & Trunk close with 2 fingers! Rear Bumper is New, front bumper is a core. Grille is original has some cracks but is repairable. I have another hood that is cut for 6 pak scoop that's included. Original color is Dark Brown/ Black Stripes.

Interior: (Black) Correct 72 seats with emblems, front seats need recovered, Rear needs 1 emblem reattached (I have the part) door panels are nice, needs window cranks and door handles, Dash pad is MINT!, Cardboard Headliner is very nice just a few flaws, needs carpet. I have all the wiring harness for the car + extras, Heater box that's not broke and wiper transmission arms. I have all the set belts.

Suspension: Previous owner rebuilt the K member powdered coated in orange new suspension and Brakes, Has front sway bar. Rear is stock springs, needs lower shock mounts, Rear brakes I have new hardware kits and wheel cylinders and extra 10" backing plates. and new master cylinder. The 8-3/4 has a 741 case 3.55 sure grip. I'm also including (2) Ford truck Dana 60's That need shortened axels, (1) is a locker with 4:10. Rear Rims 14x7 are new.

I also have a complete power steering setup with Rebuilt steering column that's included.

Message me for any additional photos, Located in NE Ohio 44057. $7000 firm.

IMG_4710.jpg

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4718.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

IMG_4841.jpg

Last edited:
Status